For running a successful business, technology is needed. Nowadays, most business operations are handled either by using some software or by AI tools. And QuickBook accounting is one of the most common software used by various firms.
QuickBooks is an accounting service software design to measure the financial condition of a business. So, it is a user-friendly software that helps the company to perform its various operations.
You must be thinking about how this software has created a special place in the heart of the business; well, here are some of the features that have made it popular.
Managing Reports and Finances
QuickBooks course in Chandigarh helps in managing reports and finances of a business. So, it is a well-designed software that allows the business owners to make necessary reports and track the finances of the company (as it tracks the daily transactions). This feature made it easy for business owners to make essential decisions.
Financial Statements for the Business
Financial statements are essential for every business. Previously financial statements prepare manually, and it wasn’t easy to compare the financial statements of different years. But with the arrival of QuickBooks accounting, it has been made a lot easier.
It made it easy for business owners to prepare and record the financial statements for their business. Quickbooks training institute in Chandigarh made it easy for them to prepare various other works, such as:
- Profit and Loss report: These reports prepare to record the expenses and income and Analyze the profitability of the business. QuickBooks accounting prepares those reports for future analysis.
- Balance Sheet report: These reports prepare to record the expenses and revenues generated by the business. So, these reports give a clear vision of whether the company is financially stable. QuickBooks prepares these reports for managerial decisions.
- Statement of Cash Flows: These reports prepare to record the business’s cash inflow and cash outflow. The cash flow statements prepared by the QuickBooks software help the business owners to measure whether the company is running out of profit or is earning super profit.
- Track Invoice History– QuickBooks’s invoice history feature helps track the invoice history. It also gives access to preview various invoices prepared and sent to customers and creditors.
Automated Payment Reminders
The automatic payment reminder option in QuickBooks reduces the headache of the business (whom to send and who has paid). So, it reminds those customers who haven’t paid (as it is easy to track using the invoice history).
- Handle foreign currencies: Payment through various currencies is readily acceptable by QuickBooks.
- CRM- QuickBooks helps to maintain customer relationship management properly.
- Multiple Users: QuickBooks allows to invite an accountant to access various books for seamless collaboration and can be used by multiple users.
- Track Inventory: QuickBooks helps to track inventory and supply chain management.
- Accept Online Payments– QuickBooks also accepts online payments and cashless transactions.
- Payroll and tax compilation– QuickBooks helps to prepare payroll and compile tax for the business.